This event is now full. Please contact us for waitlist space at: email@example.com
Our next Taste of Japan dinner stop on our cold weather hunt for ramen lands us at Kazan Ramen Bistro just west of the Highlands! Join us for a fun, casual, networking event. Meet other JASC members and enjoy some fantastic food in this warm, friendly neighborhood noodle shop.
- WHEN: Monday, March 19, 2017 @ 6:30pm
- WHERE: Kazan Ramen Bistro, 3901 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 80212
- PARKING: Free 2-hour street parking available
- COST: (price is all inclusive) $25 for JASC members; $30 for the general public
- RSVP by Saturday, March 17th below!
Menu for the evening includes: agedashi tofu, gyoza (pork dumplings), karaage (fried chicken), choice of ramen (see below) and a soft drink or water. Any other items or drinks are the responsibility of each individual.
Ramen choices include regular or KAZAN style in one of the following flavors: miso, shoyu, shio or vegetarian.