Programs of Japan America society of colorado...
With nearly 400 members representing business, civic, and individual interests, Japan America Society of Colorado strives to create quality programs and opportunities for the community.
In serving our community and guests, we are guided by the following core values that position us to fulfill our mission and achieve our vision:
– Unique Opportunities – We provide purposeful, fun experiences for both business and individuals that combine learning with enjoyment.
– Education & Life-Long Learning – We are passionate about providing superior education and life-long learning opportunities in all of JASC’s events and programs.
– Excellence – We are committed to providing excellence to those we serve through our knowledge, experience, programs and activities.
– Respect, Understanding & Collaboration – We encourage a spirit of respect and collaboration by working together to promote positive U.S.-Japan relations through the development of meaningful civic, business and individual relationships.
– Fiscal Responsibility – We invest our resources wisely to ensure the long-term sustainability of the Japan America Society of Colorado.