Getting involved with JASC 一緒に活動しましょう！
Japan America Society of Colorado relies on volunteers to help us plan and staff events and support programs. Volunteers are a vital part of our organization. All current JASC members are welcome and invited to volunteer in the planning and execution of our programs! Please contact us to let us know how you would like to serve!
EDUCATION & CULTURE Programs:
- Provide opportunities for JASC members and the community at large to experience Japanese & Colorado cultural experiences including but not limited to food, art, dance, music, and theater.
- Support the Annual Japan Cup competition for middle school, high school and college students (held in April)
- Engage the Colorado K-8 education community through the “Japan In The Schools” program
- Assist with networking opportunities for members of the Colorado business community who want to explore Colorado-Japan commercial interests
- Support speakers who provide information of value for Colorado-Japan business networks
- Support economic development opportunities between Colorado and Japan
- Assist with "Doing Business with Japan" presentations for our corporate members
strategic planning COMMITTEE:
- Help JASC carry out our strategic planning goals and objectives in the areas of: Membership, Leadership, Marketing & Development, Operations and FInance
Golf COMMITTEE :
- Together with our partners at Japanese Firms Association of Colorado, plan all aspects of our Colorado-Japan Charity Golf Tournament, which supports the education programs of both JASC and JFA.
Annual banquet COMMITTEE:
- Lend your gala-planning skills to JASC's most important fundraiser of the year. Silent auction, dinner, speakers, flowers, and fun are examples of expertise needed to ensure this event is a great success.