The Fall Japanese Beginner 2 classes with Yoshiko Miyamoto Sensei are scheduled as follows.
We will use “Japanese for Busy People 1” (Kodansha USA) as the text book and start with Lesson 5.
* If you need the textbook, please choose this option when you register online. Cost of book is $18.00.
Dates and Time: October: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, November: 2, 4, 9, 11, 16 *Total 12 classes on Mon/Wed, from 6 pm – 8 pm (Skip October 28)
Place: Sakura Square Mezzanine Room (1905 Lawrence Street, Denver, CO 80202) Entrance is on Larimer Street between 19th and 20th next to eye doctor’s office.
Price: $225 for a JASC member, $275 for a non-JASC member
(JASC individual annual membership fee is $48, so please consider becoming a member if you are not yet a member!)
This course will cover:
1) Verb conjugations – present and past
2) Conversation using calendar (days, weeks, months and years)
3) Acting in rehearsed skits for asking directions, business meeting, ordering at restaurant, etc.
4) Asking questions with how, who, when, where – and how to answer these questions
1) Basic business manners e.g. greeting and exchanging business cards
2) Counting numbers
3) Acting in rehearsed skits for introducing yourself/others and shopping
4) Knowledge of Hiragana and Katakana