Our next Taste of Japan dinner will be at the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse! The Dushanbe Teahouse was gifted to Boulder by one of their sister-cities (in Dushanbe, Tajikistan). In celebration of this gift from 20 years ago, Dushanbe is highlighting all the Boulder sister-city relationships. In honor of the Boulder-Yamagata sister-city friendship they will feature a 3-course dinner using authentic recipes from Yamagata City, Japan and we've secured a table just for JASC! Join us for a wonderful evening of food, fun, and casual networking in this delightful teahouse.
JASC members will receive priority. Members of the general public who would like to join us should email Jessyca at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will place you on a waitlist and get you in if there is space available. Don't be shy! If you are not a JASC member, become one today!
- WHEN: Thursday, June 21, 2018 @ 6:30pm
- WHERE: Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse, 1770 13th Street Boulder, CO 80302
- PARKING: Free parking available for patrons behind Dushanbe after 6pm.
- COST: $35 per person (price includes tax & tip)
- RSVP-deadline has passed and we are no longer accepting RSVPs; hope you can join next time!
Menu for the evening includes: A 3-course meal featuring authentic recipes from Yamagata City, Japan. Any other items or drinks outside the set 3-course meal are the responsibility of each individual.
- First course: Tsukemono Japanese Pickled Vegetables
- Entree: Imoni-Taro Beef Soup (or Vegetarian Udon Noodles)
- Dessert: Dango