Getting involved with JASC JASCと一緒に活動してみませんか
Japan America Society of Colorado relies on volunteers to help us plan and staff events and support programs. Volunteers are a vital part of our organization. All current JASC members are welcome and invited to volunteer in the planning and execution of our programs! Please fill out the form below to let us know how you would like to serve!
See below for 2018 volunteer opportunities and sign up form
- This is an organizational oversight committee that meets Quarterly to review the upcoming program calendar as well as completed programs in order to ensure mission alignment and effective use of staff time.
- Committee will make recommendations to accept or defer new programs for JASC.
- Ensure value provided to members
- Review membership benefits offered at different levels of JASC membership
- Focus on bringing in new members to join the JASC community
- Engage with JASC social media to ensure consistent messaging
- Website oversight and suggestions for improvement
- Assist with event fliers and promotional materials
- Specific event promotion through your own network as needed
Young Professionals committee
- Be a part of our next generation of JASC leaders! This group hosts 2 - 3 events per year focused on connecting our young leaders with our established corporate members.
- This year the Young Professionals Committee is organizing a JASC Dragon Boat Team for the 2018 Dragon Boat Festival. team members must be 16 or older to comply with Colorado Dragon Boat Festival regulations. Check out our Dragon Boat info page and contact JASC asap if you are interested in being on our team!
- Tournament will be held on July 19, 2018 at Colorado National Golf Club in Erie, CO.
- Meet monthly until event
- Determine prices, solicit sponsorships, set contests, find prizes, set menu, and all other details related to event.
- Help JASC launch a new study abroad scholarship in 2018
- Prior experience with scholarship creation and/or management is preferred
Annual gala COMMITTEE:
- Plan for date, speaker and venue of 2018 Gala
- Theme will be the 5th anniversary of the Denver-Tokyo nonstop flight
- Secure sponsoring companies
- Secure silent auction items
- Plan agenda, menu, and all specific event details